Conductive Work Environment
Members Faculty, staff & Employees of the Sharda Group form a vibrant, diverse, and cohesive community that share a common goal of achieving: Excellence in its endeavours.
Prospective faculty members are exposed to leadership positions in various disciplines of education.
- Regular Conferences/Workshops on International/National level.
- Highly professionalised PG/UG programmes.
- Intensive Industry and Corporate interaction, consultancies and projects.
- Networked classrooms with AV aids.
- Modern lush green IT networked campus with Wi-Fi facility.
- Well stacked library with National/International Journals and Books.
- Gymnasium, Healthcare, Sports Facilities, Accommodation and Transportation.
- Guest Lectures by Eminent Corporate Academic& Public personalities.
- Career Growth & progression.
- Faculty members can enrol themselves for the Ph.D programmes at Sharda University or other institution in a 100mile radius.
- Encouraged to attend International/National Conference. Expenses are partly defrayed by the Group as per laid down policy.